Friday, October 3, 2008

Being a tourist.

I have decided that while I am still trying to find a job, I might as well check out the sights and the local parks/beaches. I went to the park for awhile a couple days ago, which was beautiful and a chance to be outside and not just tanning on the beach. Monday I got to go out sailing, which was absolutely beautiful, not much breeze, but beautiful. It has been a lot of fun getting to know people and doing things around St. Pete.




Last night I went to the USF Bulls game!!! Yes, I rooted for the bulls...I didn't go to a college that had football and never paid attention to it before so i figured why not. It was a lot of fun!


As for the job update...I have an interview tonight for a manager position at a local mexican restaurant that a few of my friends work at, and an interview next week at a retail store, also for a management position. Hopefully something works out, I will keep posting.

1 comment:

The Bowens said...

Good Luck finding a job! Sounds like you are living it up in St. Pete...Keep having a blast!