Wednesday, March 3, 2010

6. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Haven't updated in awhile....need to get back on it! I have been very busy with the two jobs and the season starting up. Sperry is going really well and hopefully it will take me to corporate. The season has started up and is already kicking my ass. I have been cooking a lot to try to keep my sanity. It is great because it keeps me relaxed, and I love food! Lately I have trying to cook pretty healthy and making it a point to find new ways to cook my favorite foods. Last night I made greek turkey burgers which were out of this world! Here is a quick little recipe:

1lb ground turkey
1 egg
1/3 cup bread crumbs

Mix turkey egg and bread crumbs and form into patties. Cook then top with feta and greek salsa.

Salsa:

chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions.
greek dressing

serve in a pita pocket.

yummmy!

also trying to get into spin... will let you know how that goes!

No comments: