Friday, February 19, 2010

5. New Job!

So yesterday I started at Sperry Topsider. I unfortunately missed morning workouts because I had to be at International mall at 8:30 (a 1/2 hour to hour drive depending on traffic). But let me tell you, I came no short of missing out on physical activity. When I got to work we were greeted with a truck carrying 18 pallets of boxes. We unloaded all the pallets, unpacked all the boxes, and loaded up the entire store and satellite site. In case you are wondering this took 10 hours of nonstop moving, lifting, sorting, and moving again. It was really rewarding being a part of this venture and I love retail so the whole thing was a great experience. When 6:45 rolled around though, I was definitely ready to head home. After a piece of chicken and baked potato it was lights out for this chick. Back at it this morning!

No comments: