Thursday, February 11, 2010

1. Back at it.

I finally made it to the gym today. Part of my goal with this blog is to force myself to get back into shape. I HATE the gym. It is indoors, boring, small, hot, stuffy, and there are few windows. Unfortunately this makes for a very boring blog, but non the less, it is one of the small things I am doing to refresh my life. When the weather gets warmer I am really looking forward to doing more things outside and taking advantage of our beautiful spot here on the water! The one nice thing about going to the gym is that it is making me crave a gigantic salad instead of a heaping pile of mac and cheese! I guess I can kill two birds with one stone...

I am open to any and many suggestions of fun active outdoor activities to mix up my boring routine of...well, nothing!

No comments: