Saturday, February 13, 2010

2. Ice Skating!

For all of you who called me crazy for bringing my skates to FL... we went ice skating last night! Clearwater Ice Arena has free skate from 8-10:30 fri nights with a dj! It was a blast. Unfortunately, I haven't been ice skating in about 6 years so I was a little rusty, but it brought back some great memories, and my calves are feelin' it today! We brought along Tim, Darbs, and Mitch who also had a great time. I definitely hope to make this a bi-weekly thing, if not weekly.

On another note, it is 45 degrees down here in sunny fl. I guess I picked a good time to hit the rink. It is quite a bummer though because I don't think it is going to warm up for a little while. Guess I better get my fill of winter sports in before the weather warms up!

Barnstable High is in town for their spring break, which I am also VERY excited about! Hopefully I will get to hop in a boat a few extra times this week and help them out, while also getting in some cardio and fresh air!

No comments: